Discover How these Fruits Can Give You Clear and Beautiful Skin!
Can eating the right fruits save your skin?
Healthy and beautiful skin is essential part of our overall well being. However, skin care products available in the market can cost a lot! So, I have compiled some effective natural aids for your skin that don't cose too much and effective too!
The beauty of this is that you can have your own beauty products from the stuff you can find in your kitchen, fridge and garden.
These fruits all have high concentrations of antioxidants and vitamins. Antioxidants safeguard the skin and body from harmful free radicals. Vitamin C boots collagen production, which is essential to keep the skin firm.
Some healthy fruits for clear skin:
- Apple juice makes an excellent remedy for fine wrinkles, cracked skin, itching and inflammation. Apples can be used as great conditioner and toner. They have been used for centuries for their skin-healing powers. Add a cup of apple juice to your bath to cleanse and soften your skin. The juice of apple can be used as breath freshener and can prevent dandruff when applied to your scalp. Use as a final rinse after shampooing your hair.
- Fresh apricot juice is good for sunburn, itching and eczema.
- Kiwi - Kiwi is one super fruit that you should try to eat 2-3 times a week. It is loaded with Vitamin C & Vitamin E. These two vitamins are essential for the health and beauty of your skin.
- Avocados are loaded with nonsaturated fats, which help to keep your skin moist and prevent wrinkles. Additionally, avocadoes contain lots of vitamin B, which help to keep your skin looking smooth. You can also use avocados as effective facial mask.
- Banana can be made into an effective and inexpensive facial mask.
- Cucumber is good for treating skin eruptions and bulges and for whitening skin. It can also prevent pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of the face.
- Berries such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries are a rich source of antioxidants, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Eating berries regularly can give you radiant skin and can erase years from your age without plastic surgery. And they taste great too!
- Lemons are a classic home beauty ingredient, and are used to cleanse and freshen the skin and hair. Use lemon slices to soften rough skin spots such as elbows and heels. Lemon slices also help deodorize and mix a few teaspoons of lemon juice in your bath and you will feel fresh the whole day. Lemon juice can be added to your favorite cleanser or shampoo to refresh and tone your scalp, as well as prevent dandruff.
- Lime Juice is very important natural aid for beautiful skin. This treatment will help you to look young and beautiful. It will also help cure pimples. It is also known to help in controlling oily skin, improve a dull and greasy complexion, improve rough and dry skin, relieve tired eyes and remove freckles.
- Orange juice can be an effective remedy for pimples and acne. It can also be used for scar and blemish removal.
- Orange and green papaya is used to remove whiteheads, boils and spots. It also contains the papain enzyme, which is effective in skin whitening.
- Peach skin is said to be useful in improving complexion. It can also be made as anti-wrinkle cream.
- Pineapple are good skin softeners which cleanse and rejuvenate dull and dry skin, especially for classic rough skin spots like knees, elbows, and heels. Additionally, eating pineapples provide you with an excellent source of vitamins, enzymes, and antioxidants that are healthy for the skin and body.
- Roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is good in treating boils, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Strawberries can be used for conditioning and skin toning treatment. They are rich in salicylic acid, an ingredient found in many commercial acne creams.
Sign Up to Get My "Beautiful Skin Secrets" Ebook
If you enjoy this article, enter your email below to download the "Beautiful Skin Secrets" E-book and get email updates (It's free).